Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tattoos and bikes... take 3

Spent 2 more hours under the gun of Manny at Get Ink Tattoo to get my 2014 GT Ex frame colorized. Also had one of my stars spiffed up a bit. Next time I will get that Tiki finished up. Enjoy the pain!

I know I know technically that's a Channel frame on the computer screen. He was using it for color and shading. Below is the actual frame photo that the tat is modeled after.
So this is Ex proto number one. It has a wishbone chain stay which the production model will not have. It will also get the sick GT logo embossed on the seat tube, which this one does not have. 


If you are into old school 7" vinyl then you know what that 45 insert is on my forearm.

Yes that's a Solid bikes OG 43T sprocket on my shoulder and nice new nautical star.

No comments:

Post a Comment